Since the presence of Covid-19, a lot of unprecedented disruptions has occurred globally and this opens a new world of improved digital space and Local businesses thinking more globally and developing products and services that are enticing to the international market, more businesses would be mandated to come online and stay online.
We created this Five Million Naira (#5,000,000) palliative to aid SMEs with the needed tools to compete in a digital world, scale up and think globally.
Who is The Gravity Media (TGM)?
We are a Branding, Marketing and Public Relations Agency based in Lagos, Nigeria, we partnered with key personnel’s ranging from Business Consultant, Website developer, Marketing Executive and Image consultant added to our resource persons, to provide needed services for free to Ten (10) companies, to aid them seamlessly transition into a more digitally equipped business which Post Covid-19 requires.
Objectives of the Palliative
- To help businesses understand their operation and how best to pivot.
- To cushion the effect of Covid-19 on SMEs.
- To provide needed tools to aid business thrive.
- SMEs with over two years of existence.
- Scalable business models with products or services that can compete globally.
How will it happen?
- A landing page would be provided where businesses would be allowed to register and upload all necessary documents.
- The cohorts would be shortlisted based on scalability, innovation and services.
- Successful applicants would be asked to pitch their businesses to further understand their operations and how best to help them.
- The final selected business would be given all the needed services in the tune of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (#500,000) worth of services which include website development, business consulting, marketing strategy, branding and digital marketing.
Worthy of note: All applicants that got to the pitching stage would get a free report based off of the findings of the team.
We hope to onboard as many independent professionals ranging from Tech experts, Copywriters, Marketing strategists and more from all around Africa and beyond, willing to offer their services for free to SMEs who are affected by this Pandemic and might not be able to pay. This is our own way of flattening the curve and helping more businesses grow.
Follow our social media platform www.instagram.com/thegravitymedia as more information would be passed out as regards the palliative and a form created to onboard professionals. Inquiries and Partnership, please send an email to email@example.com